Interested in donating securities, stocks, bonds, a potential gift of land, a commercial or residential building, a vehicle, a life insurance policy, or a retirement account? These types of gifts can offer substantial tax benefits.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-.834.0476 to learn more.
If you have significant unrealized gains in your investment porfolio, consider gifting a portion of your appreciate securities (including publicly traded stocks, bonds, and mutual fund shares) to WAS in support of the children, adults, and veterans with adaptive needs seeking accessible and affordable recreation.
- Contact WAS for instructions on how to transfer funds.
- Transfer appreciated securities to Wasatch Adaptive Sports.
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports sells the securities and uses the proceeds for mission-critical work.
How you benefit:
- You receive credit and an immediate tax deduction for the fair market value of your donation.
- You avoid capital gains tax.
Thank you for your interest in supporting
Wasatch Adaptive Sports!
This information is not intended as tax or legal advice, and it may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties or liabilities. Gifted securities must have been held for more than 1 year to be fully deductible. Deductions are subject to IRS limits. Please consult legal or tax professional for specific information regarding your individual situation.