Step 2: Contact Wasatch Adaptive Sports
Please call 801.834.0476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org: to schedule a rental assessment/ orientation.
Step 3: Complete a Rental Assessment/ Orientation
Prior to receiving the rented equipment renters will take part in a rental assessment/orientation via phone or video call with a member of the WAS staff.
Assessment/ Orientation Topics
- Process, date, and time for receiving and returning equipment.
- Explanation of equipment requested.
- Renters’ experience and knowledge of the equipment.
- Additional safety equipment needed (helmet, shoes, flag, etc.).
- Transportation and storage of the equipment.
- Transfer needs and ability to ride.
- Riding location suggestions.
- Emergency support availability for renters (cannot be WAS staff).
- Fitting and equipment set-up needs.
Rental Transportation, Return/ Damage Terms
- Safe transportation and use of the rented equipment during the rental period are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- Upon return, the renter and WAS staff will review the equipment.
- Late returns are subject to a fee.
- Any costs or repairs associated with the rented equipment involving damages or theft are the sole responsibility of the renter.
- If the equipment is deemed unsafe or irreparable as a result of damages incurred while in the possession of the renter, the renter will be liable for the cost of new replacement equipment at full retail cost.
Repairs/Adjustments During the Rental Period
- Renters can make simple adjustments approved by WAS staff.
- Any additional adjustments or repairs should not be performed until contact has been made with WAS staff.
- Staff will utilize video calls or will travel to renters to perform repairs/adjustments.
- Renters should report any crashes, falls, drops, or other incidents to WAS staff immediately.